Welcome to Moffat Dickson
Moffat Dickson is a specialist lifesciences consultancy providing services to the pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare companies involved in both the commercial and drug development sector.
Moffat Dickson was founded in 1999 by John Kelly who has spent over 30 years in the pharmaceutical industry and has considerable experience in the Japanese and South East Asian pharmaceutical and biotech area.
Moffat Dickson provides the following services:
- Specialist consultancy expertise in the Japanese and South East Asian pharmaceutical and biotech sector
- Access to a network of pharmaceutical and biotech companies in Japan and South East Asia for in or out licensing deals or joint ventures
- Access to clinical trial sites and principal investigators in South East Asia through a unique government owned Site Management Organisation (SMO) for clients seeking to carry out clinical trials from Phase ll-lV to ICH standards
- The provision of a range of tailor made training courses specifically geared for client companies in both the commercial and drug development sector
- Access to the unique Moffat Dickson Forum a database including key opinion leaders and senior consultants specialising in oncology and urology
- Specialist consultancy expertise for clients from members of the Moffat Dickson Forum
- Access to Moffat Dickson’s network of independent consultants with expertise in the areas including regulatory and clinical